Google "creativity" and you will very likely find a picture of Elisa among the search results. Google "enthusiasm" and you'll see her again, smiling from ear to ear next to a Christmas tree. Google "organisation" and... you won't find her anywhere! Even on page 100 (just kidding 😉)
Our marketing specialist is a certified dreamer, but that's what makes her so great at her job. She is the master of juggling more projects than you can count, and coordinating all our collaborations with a firm but gentle hand!
Are you a follower of our Facebook, our blog, or our Linkedin? Then Elisa is the one to thank! You're about to read about the girl who brings us, to you!
One year of Elisa, in numbers:
📱2.787 post published on Oval social media
🔖 192 articles edited and published on the Oval blog
🧵 26 spools of thread used
📚 32 books read
1. What was your idea of Oval before you started?
My childhood friend Francesco has been working at Oval for over two years, so I was probably one of the first to download the app (and my pockets say thanks!).
2. Given you had the chance again would you take the opportunity to work with Oval?
Absolutely! As the slogan of our crowdfunding campaign says: "We grow with Oval", it's not a simple job.
3. What is your favourite thing to do outside of work?
I love to look around flea markets looking for clothes to modify with my sewing machine, as well as reading, watching rom-coms, and booking last minute flights to random places! (okay... I also need to add scrolling my Pinterest board 😅).
4. What is your favourite drink to order at the bar?
Absolutely wine, white or red makes no difference. Better if Piedmontese or Marchigiano.
5. If you could go on holiday anywhere in the world where would it be?
Anywhere there are lighthouses, cliffs, sea and endless beaches.
The smell of the ocean is the best in the world!
6. What is the one thing you couldn’t live without?
Cool answer: my striped shirts
Real answer: probably Citrosodina (to help with digestion!)
Even realer answer: my cell phone (who publishes the stories otherwise?)
7. What did you do before you started with Oval?
I developed and managed social strategies in a communication agency.
8. What’s your biggest fear?
Not being able to choose.
9. What’s your biggest weakness?
Alas, it's shopping. That's why Oval is more than just a job for me! It's also a great tool to make sure my pockets aren't empty at the end of each month
10. What’s your favourite quote/line from a movie?
"We're almost there & nowhere near it. All that matters is that we're going!" - Gilmore Girls.
11. What did you want to be growing up?
First of all an astronaut, then a journalist, then a fighter pilot, then a trend forecaster. In short, I have always had my head in the clouds or surrounded by words and colours.
12. What would you like to be remembered for?
As I always say: "I am the invisible one", the one standing behind the scenes and ready to document. I prefer to leave the limelight to others!